1. Check whether the air filter is dirty, and clean it. Please watch the video:"How to clean air filter" in our website.(http://www.haier.com/pk/servicesupport/self_service/how_to/air_conditioner/wall_mounted/question/201605/t20160510_307575.shtml)
2. Check whether the temp set too high, if yes, set it lower.
3. Is the temp difference between outlet air and inlet air 8-10℃ approx, if yes, its normal.
4. Is the door or window openning or there is a heat source in the room? Close the door and remove the heat source.
5. Is the power supply voltage is too low? Low voltage will result in low efficiency of air conditioning.
6. If still have problem, please call for our service.
Universal Access Number:
(042) 1111 42437 (Haier)
Service Time:9:30am-6:30pm (From Monday to Sunday)