1. Check whether the air filter is dirty, and clean it. Please watch the video:"How to clean air filter" in our website. (http://www.haier.com/my/servicesupport/Self_Service/how_to/air_conditioner/split_type/question/201411/t20141104_326367.shtml)
2. Check whether the temp set too high, if yes, set it lower.
3. Is the temp difference between outlet air and inlet air 8-10℃ approx, if yes, its normal.
4. Is the door or window openning or there is a heat source in the room? Close the door and remove the heat source.
5. If still have problem, please call for our service.
Haier Malaysia Careline:
Sanyo Malaysia Careline：
Mon to Sun
24 Hours / 7 Days