Clean the front filter A(fig.1) once a month and check the pump filter for instance if the appliance:
Doesn’t drain the water.
Cause unusual noise while running.
Scalding Risk! Water in the pump filter can be very hot! Before any action please ensure water has cooled down.
6. Take the sealing plug(3) out of the drain hose.
7. After complete drainage, close the drain hose and slide it into the appliance and fix it with the clamp (pos. 5 in fig. 5).
8. Unscrew and remove counter-clockwise the pump filter (4).
9. Remove contaminants and dirt(fig. 6).
10. Clean carefully pump filter, e.g. using running water (fig. 7).
11. Refix it thoroughly(fig. 8).
12. Close service flap of filter A.
There is an other filter B at the back of bottom base (fig. 9). Normally it is no need to clean this filter B. Please check the pump filter B if error code E1 is displayed.