Product Registration
Home Service & Support Product Registration

About you

* Name

* Gender
* Birthday

* Land
  • United Kingdom
* E-Mail

Product information

* Product


* Serial number

* Purchase date

* Retailer

DR. FIDO Live Chat

Your online customer care expert. Get your queries answered instantly.

9.00 AM to 9.00 PM
(Monday to Saturday)

Ask a question

Submit a question to our support team

Start now

Toll Free Hotline Number

0333 003 8122

0344 561 1234

Contact us

Submit a question to our support team

Start now


0333 003 8122

0344 561 1234

European Hotlines
Production Registration

In accordance with the "GDPR" (EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016), we inform you that you are subject to a personal data processing whose characteristics are presented below.

Haier Appliances UK, with registered office in One Crown Square, Church Street East Woking, Surrey, UK GU21 6HR collects some of your data in order to manage the warranty of Haier products.


This processing is necessary for the performance of the contract with Haier UK to which you are party.

The personal data we process concern your identity and your contact details, the information about the purchased product(s) and the information about your warranty request.


These data are transmitted to our internal services (aftersales) and to our parent company in China. The transfer of data to China is strictly regulated by the signing of standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, between Haier UK and our parent company.

We keep these data for a maximum period of five years as of your last contact to our company.

In application of articles 16 to 21 of the GDPR and under the strict conditions specified by them, you have the right to object and to restriction to the processing as well as a right of access, rectification, erasure and portability of your data.

These rights can be exercised by writing to our head office by post or by sending an e-mail to, it being said that this request must be accompanied by a copy of an identity document.

In case you cannot exercise the aforementioned rights, you can lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office (