These are the possible reasons
2. The door seal is damaged.
If has no use,you could also replace the seal. Most Haier fridges could supply the replaceable door seals.
3. The door is being left open for a long time.
4. The door is being opened & closed frequently. Keep the door closed.
5. If lots of wet food is put into the fridge ,it will also make lots of ice on the evaporator. Please wrap the wet food with the plastic bag.
6. The door does installation problem– hinge(s) worn or loosen and there is a gap between the door seal and the cabinet. Please adjust or replace the door hinge(s).
At the moment the IE browser doesn't support to visit our live chat service, we will wait for you in other popular browsers.