1. The terms and conditions in this document are valid for all sales from September 2022. Any sales prior to this date are subject to earlier Warranty Terms and Conditions.
2. Warranty Period: The warranty period for each product category is outlined below:
2.1. Air Conditioner warranty is subject to usage of 120 sqft coverage for every 12,000 BTU, properly sealed first class constructed building with concrete roofing, maximum of 1/6 of the full wall area with glass wall or window, and any floor except for top floor and west faced the floor.
2.2. If any consumables, accessories, additional copper pipes, or electrical wiring are required during installation that would be chargeable to the customer. In case of consumables provided by the customer, then appropriate charges will be applied for such installation.
2.3. Television 6 Months Replacement Warranty: Customer will get a completely new TV replacement if the Panel is defective within 6 months of purchase. Panel failure after 6 months of purchase, service will provide as per service standard policy. In case of other defective parts i.e., mainboard, speaker, remote, etc. replacement warranty will not be eligible. It will be repaired and delivered to the customer as per the service policy.
3. Other than a Replacement Warranty no product will be replaced during the warranty period if it can be repaired. If the product is considered non-repairable, only then a replacement product will be issued. Replacement of any product will be done within 15 days of confirming that the faulty item cannot be repaired.
4. The warranty term will begin and shall automatically terminate on completion of the warranty period from the date of invoice.
Haier Standard Warranty Period:
5. This warranty will be eligible based on showing the warranty card but for E- warranty need to show sms or screen shot of E-warranty activation.
6. The company is not liable for any delay in servicing due to reasons beyond the control of the company or any of its authorized service centers.
7. Parts replaced or repaired under this warranty are warranted throughout the remaining period of the original warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit under the warranty shall not be calculated as an extended warranty after the original warranty period.
8. It is entirely left to the company's discretion to repair/replace parts at the installation site or at the company's authorized service center.
9. This warranty shall be strictly limited to the repairs or replacement of defective parts specified in the warranty.
10. The company may repair/replace parts free of cost during the warranty period. This warranty does not cover any Excise Duty, central or sales tax, and other local taxes or levies on the components/parts.
11. The parts shall be replaced by functional/ operating/ equivalent material only and not necessarily with brand new ones and are likely to be different from the one originally fitted. The company reserves the right to retain any part or component replaced at its sole discretion during the warranty period.
12. The company and its authorized service center will not be liable if any personal loss of a customer occurs due to a defective
product. The company and its authorized service center will only be liable for replace/repair of the defective product as per warranty policy.
13. The company's employees or its authorized representatives have no authority to alter the terms of this warranty.
14. This warranty is not valid in case of the following events:
a. If the product has been installed/serviced/repaired/opened or tampered with by any unauthorized personnel/technician.
b. If defects arise/are caused by accidents, alteration, Waterlogging, misuse, neglect, the substitution of original components with spurious/non-genuine components, attacked by household pest/ rodents, flood, earthquake, lightning, and /or any other act of God/natural calamities.
c. The product is not operated according to the instruction given in the user manual. The defect caused by improper reckless use shall be determined by the authorized service person.
d. Defects arising out of the following are not covered under warranty- Improper ventilation, Improper voltage, Use of external material, Physical damage, and Electrical damage caused by physical impact.
e. Defects caused due to exposure to moisture/dampness/extreme thermal or environmental conditions or rapid changes in such conditions/corrosions/ Oxidation/ spillage of food/ liquid/ influence of chemical substances
f. If customer name, address, serial no., date of purchase, Model & dealer seal & signature is not available clearly.
g. Warranty card is confined to the 1st Purchaser of the product only, it is not transferable.
15. Customer is eligible for free on-site service for all refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines, freezers, and LED TVs within the free warranty service period. For products not under free service warranty, the customer needs to pay the charge as per HBL company standard and taxes as applicable
16. Customer is eligible for free installation service only once within the 1 month of the product purchased for air conditioners (Only Residential AC), washing machines, and LED TVs (Only for equal to 40” or Bigger than 40”). Except this, the customer needs to pay the installation charge as per HBL company standards and taxes as applicable
17. * During the Comprehensive warranty customer will get the support of spare parts, labor & transport charges Free of Cost.
18. ** During the Extended warranty on special parts, the customer will only get Free of Cost support of special parts. Customers need to bear the Labor & transport cost and taxes as applicable. For the Compressor, the customer also needs to bear Gas charge cost and taxes as applicable.
19. After the expiry of the comprehensive and extended warranty period, the customer has to bear service charges and parts cost taxes as applicable.
20. Charges of service, on-site assistance, repair, and parts are subject to change without prior notice and based on the present market situation or cost of the purchase of parts from the local market.
21. Any change of location or change in ownership during the warranty period must be intimated in writing to the company Email address- email@example.com
22. All service requests must be registered via Haier’s Call Centre (Number: 09666880099) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or the website
The following process will be followed:
a. The Call Centre will be operational from 09 AM till 9 PM every day including public and weekly holidays.
b. Customer will provide a detailed description of the problem faced. The service personnel will call back and try to troubleshoot over the phone by following a certain checklist. If unresolved, the service personnel will narrate certain prerequisites which, on fulfillment by the customer, will result in delivering the goods to our service center or ONSITE VISIT.
c. A service ticket number will be given to the customer for all follow-up appointments and tasks against the service request. The customer can cancel the appointment scheduled 12 (twelve) hours before the scheduled time without incurring any additional fees. It should be noted that ONSITE SERVICE is based on First Come First Service Once an appointment is canceled, the new date and time will be re-fixed depending on the work queue. On availability of Service Personnel, the customer enjoys the privilege of making an appointment, anytime between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm – Saturday to Thursday, except for Government holidays, subject to fulfillment of the pre-requisites.
d. Collecting of the goods for service can be arranged upon request by the customer against payment of proper delivery fees.
23. Haier Bangladesh Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the warranty at any time without any prior notice. Haier Bangladesh Ltd reserves the right to determine, whether a warranty can be provided or not, after examining the product at their own service center. In this case, Haier Bangladesh Ltd.’s decision will be final and binding on the customer.
24. For any occurrence of clause 14 above, all warranty of the product will be null and void.
25. Haier Bangladesh Ltd reserves the right to charge the customer fees for services that are not covered under the standard warranty. These charges can change over time and include but are not limited to:
a. Standard re-installation and relocation. Re-installation and relocation fees are applicable.
appointment rescheduling if the customer is not available during the scheduled time. Re-appointment for no-show charges will be applicable.
c. The service cancellation charge will be applicable for products that are not under warranty.
THE MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING SERVICE OR SUPPORT, PROVIDED THAT THE PRODUCT WAS PURCHASED WITH HAIER LOGO FROM HAIER BANGLADESH LTD AUTHORISED SALES CHANNEL. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WARRANTY CAN CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION AND THE CUSTOMER IS BOUND TO ACCEPT THE CHANGES. PRIOR TO REQUESTING ANY SERVICE, THE CUSTOMER IS ADVISED TO CHECK FOR ANY CHANGES IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALL SERVICE CHARGES.