-Haier features a series of inspiring stories featuring women from different industries in a unique digital campaign ‘Perform Big, Silently’ to hail tribute for breaking stereotypes and pushing boundaries
-These remarkable stories draw a connection to Haier’s washing machines' silent performance powered by the direct motion motor
Haier Appliances India (Haier India), the global leader in Home Appliances and the World’s Number 1 brand in Major Appliances for 14 Consecutive Years* today announced its unique campaign- 'Perform Big Silently' featuring powerful women achievers of India. Haier’s new campaign is an extension to its ‘Silent Performers’ campaign that acknowledges the determination and efforts of Indian women achievers who continue to ‘Perform Big, Silently’, in their respective fields and make India proud with their achievements.
Haier’s digital video series – Perform Big, Silently, gives a peek at the stories of outstanding women achievers, leaders, CXOs, and entrepreneurs. The series features remarkable women who candidly share their unique perspectives, inspiring journeys, challenges, and invaluable lessons learned throughout their illustrious careers. Being a tribute to the powerful women visionaries listed below, this campaign will showcase their unassuming yet powerful presence, in parallel with Haier India’s best-in-segment washing machines powered by the direct motion motor.
· Shivaani D Mallik, Marketing Director, Da Milano: Shivani entered the business back in 2007 when Da Milano had only two stores and took up the challenge of expanding the brand across horizons and successfully managed to achieve unprecedented success today
· Sudeshna Banerjee, Director, Natwest Group: A dynamic leader and transformation professional with over 23 years of successful strategic business experience across leadership and employee engagement, Sudeshna is leading a power packed team that is responsible for coaching senior leaders, coaching Talent and first-time managers across the Natwest India
· Sharan Khanna, YogaPreneur: Sharan, quit her corporate career from Red bull. After 14 years of her corporate stint, she invested in her passion for Yoga, today she is an expert and an advocate for holistic wellness
· Tanu Ganguly, Founder, Mishry Reviews: A broadcast media executive with over 18 years of experience, Tanu found her calling with Mishry Reviews where she focuses on in-depth reviews of kitchen appliances and cooking tools
· Neha Saida Mehta, CEO & Founder, Amaltaas: After working in the corporate sector for over 15 years, she decided to jump into the 'start-up' scene with her fashion and fine jewellery brand called Amaltaas, to bring about a revolution to this space
Through captivating personalities, compelling storytelling, and expertly crafted narratives, the ‘Perform Big, Silently’ campaign will capture the essence of these women that make them great in everyday life and inspire generations to come. Talking about the campaign Ms Priyanka Sethi, Head of Marketing, Haier Appliances India, said, “Corporate women achievers are the architects of success, constructing dreams into realities with grace, determination, and relentless ambition. Our latest campaign, ‘Perform Big Silently’, is a tribute to the countless women who have made remarkable contributions in their respective fields, often without the recognition they deserve. Similar to our innovative products, these women embody the essence of high performance delivered with grace and calmness. In line with Haier’s commitment to delivering product excellence, we are celebrating these powerful stories, drawing inspiration from them and saluting these extraordinary women. Staying true to our brand ethos of Inspired Living, this campaign reflects our commitment to quality, innovation and performance.
Campaign Storyboard: This campaign reflects how the brand mirrors its values and convictions with the real silent performers of India who have a passion to excel and are focused to ‘Perform Big, Silently’. The video series gives a center stage to women achievers and highlights how they have pushed boundaries to become thought leaders in their industry, sector, and fields. Their commitment and hard work coincide with Haier's philosophy of ‘Inspired Living’. Through their riveting stories, these women continue to lead by example, inspiring several others to break barriers and question the status quo to emerge victorious. Haier salutes and celebrates their excellence, performance, and strength that act as an inspiration to live better and bigger, not just louder.
Corporate women are always on the go and hence they need smart appliances like Haier washing machines, which resonate with their true spirit. When it comes to campaigns, Haier always displays originality and innovation in its overall conceptualization and communication. Following the core brand philosophy of 'Inspired Living’, Haier derives inspiration from listening to the consumer needs to create solutions that complement their evolving lifestyles.
This is the third series launched by Haier under the larger campaign theme of ‘Silent Performers’, first introduced by the brand in 2019 with India's ace sportswomen - Dipa Karmakar, Hima Das, and Simranjit Kaur. The second leg was launched in 2021, where Haier saluted notable women highfliers - Indian mountain climber – Dr. Arunima Sinha; India’s first woman commando trainer – Dr. Seema Rao; Indian Female Chess Grandmaster - Harika Dronavalli; and Female Mountain Biker - Anissa Lamare. The campaign showcases the consistent effort of Haier to give the spotlight to women achievers who have pushed boundaries in the pursuit of their passion, going against all odds to let their success speak for itself. Through this theme of 'Perform big, Silently', Haier highlights its latest Super Drum Series of Front Load Fully Automatic Washing Machines which features one of the biggest drums in India