Children's Day Contest Creative and Submission Form: https://portal.haierindia.com/children'sday2022
Final Creative.pdf (Download this artwork)
● Click on the link above to download the file.
● Next, take a printout of the ad so your child can colour
● Take a picture of the hand coloured ad in bright lighting
● Submit the finished artwork through either of the following ways:
A. Take a picture of the unplagiarized design and upload it on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn using the hashtag #HaierInspiredLiving, #InspiredChamps.
B. Mandatory Step - Follow Us on our Social handles (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter).
C. Ensure your Social Media profile is public for us to view the design.
D. You can WhatsApp it to 73033 88634 with participant’s name, age and valid phone number.
E. Alternatively you can Email it to us at email@example.com with participant’s name, age and valid phone number.
F. Also, you can send us the final hand coloured artwork by speed post or courier post addressed to The Contest Coordinator, Haier Appliances India Pvt Ltd, Plot No. H-6, DMIC Integrated Industrial Township, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201310.
G. Share your artworks through Instagram direct message and comment under the Facebook posts.
• 5 Lucky winners will get a chance to win Haier appliances and 500 lucky winners will get attractive gifts. Haier India will personally message winners for any information to validate the entry. Winners will be informed through our website and social media handles.
• It is mandatory for all entries to mention the participant’s name, age, postal address with pin code and a valid contact number else, the entry would be deemed invalid.
A. Age Group: Children who are Indian residents & are in the age of between 5 - 15 years shall be eligible to participate in this contest
B. Contest Duration: The finished entries must be submitted before midnight on 25th November 2022
C. Haier India has the right to verify a person's eligibility to participate in the contest.
D. Prizes will only be awarded to Indian resident Citizen.
E. No digital art will be permitted, only hand-made art is allowed.
Content: Haier India has the right to dismiss content submitted by participant in the following cases: Sexually explicit or suggestive content; unnecessarily violent or derogatory content for any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; soothe or pornographic content; nude images • References or mentions of alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, any type of weapons (including firearms), or the use of any of the above elements • Any activity that may seem unsafe or dangerous • Obscene or offensive material; any form of hate or racism/xenophobia • Obscene or offensive messages; any form of violence, offensive discussions, or digital abuse. • Content that includes (i) trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material that is not owned by the participant, (ii) material used without permission (including, without limitation, company names, photographs, movie clips, or programs).