1. The safety valve of our company which is attached with the water heater must be installed on the inlet pipe of the water heater!
2. The water heater which is used for the first time must be filled up with water before you switch on the current!
3. If the temperature of the water you set is over 50℃, it may burn your body, so it must be mixed with cold water before use!
4. Please don’t make the spray-head towards human body when you open or close the valve or adjust the temperature of the water so as to avoid being burnt by a little stream of hot water!
5. The temperature of the pressure-relief vent of the safety valve is high, so it may scald your body!
6. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.