1. When installing a solar water heater, there may be dust or oil smell in the water pipe. When you use it for the first time, you can turn on the faucet to remove debris.
2. The water stored in the solar water heater should be discharged regularly according to the local water quality conditions. The drainage time can be selected when the collector is relatively cold in the morning.
3. The surface of the solar water heater is wiped regularly according to the amount of dust falling in the area. It can clean itself when it rains. Keep the surface of the water heater clean.
Higher heat collection efficiency.
4. When hot water is not used for many days on a continuous sunny day, the hot water temperature is very high. When using a solar water heater, please turn on the cold water first and then the hot water to avoid burns.
5. Generally, there is a filter device at the outlet end of the faucet. The scale and debris in the water pipe will gather in this network. It should be removed and cleaned regularly to increase the amount of water flowing smoothly.
6. In winter, it is very common for the pipeline to be frozen. If it is found that the pipeline is frozen but the pipeline has not cracked, it can be automatically cleared after the temperature rises. It can also be blown with a hair dryer, or wrapped in a towel with a towel, and then poured slowly with warm water. Do not use fire to bake, knock on the pipe or use hot water to scald, as this will cause the pipe to burst. Frozen plugging is likely to cause the pipeline to freeze and crack, so it is necessary to strengthen the pipeline insulation measures accordingly.
7. Solar water heaters need to be cleaned, inspected, and disinfected on average every two to three years. Users can also do some disinfection work by themselves. For example, you can buy some chlorine-containing disinfectants into the water inlet and let them soak. After a period of time, release it again, it can play a certain disinfection effect.
8. The solar water heater needs to clean the inside of the vacuum tube for an average of two to three years to prevent the scaling inside the vacuum tube from affecting the heat absorption effect.
9. If the solar water heater is equipped with a special instrument, please pay attention to lightning protection and electric protection. Do not take a bath and unplug the electric heating plug during a thunderstorm.