1. Clothes are stuck outside the window.
2. Too many fluffs lead to bad sealing between window and window gasket.
3. Window gasket is damaged or deformed.
4. The fasten ring falls off.
1. Check whether clothes are stuck outside the window, if so, put the clothes completely into the inner cylinder.
2. Check whether too many fluffs are crowded on window and gasket, if so, clean the fluffs up.
3. If window gasket is damaged or deformed, please contact our call center to replace a new gasket.
4. If the fasten ring of window gasket falls off, please contact our call center to service.