1. Enter menu Settings->Device Preferences->About->Factory reset, click Factory reset->Erase everything
2. Display boot logo.
3. After power on, enter the Bluetooth code matching interface. Press the “BACK + GUIDE” or “RED + BLUE” at the same time.
4. Choose the right language.
5. Connect to the network, or connect to WIFI.
6. Log in to Google account.
7. Google Service. Click “Accept” or “Allow” below.
8. Install additionl apps. Tick MLUSB Mounter and click “Continue”. MLUSB Mounter will be installed automatically.
9. Begin to understand the characteristics of TV. Press the OK or Right key.
10. Select country. Select India.
11. Set parent lock.
12. Select TV mode. Select Home.
13. Allow screen transfer?
14. Select Tuner Mode, Channel Scan and Scanning.
15. TV setup complete. Click “Finish”.
16. Enter settings->apps->mlusb mounter, select permissions, and set the files and media item to "Allow all the time". MLUSB Mounter cannot be used without changing permissions.
17. The first time you open the application MLUSB Mounter, the following prompt will pop up
18. Click OK to enter the following page
19.Press the back key to pop up the following page， select “Do not ask again” and ok.
20. Click the top icon to pop up the menu, Check MLFS Mount, and Select OK
22. Select USB Device
23. Enter USB Device, Select video/photo/music source and press OK to play.