1. Generally, we suggest you set the temp which is 4℃-5℃ higher than room temp.
2. Set mid or low fan speed can make room become warm evenly.
3. Set the blade downward, then the warm air will go from down to up.
4. There will be a defrost prcess, when running in winter, this process will last approx 10 mins, during defrost process,the unit will stop running.
5. When you start the Air con in winter, the indoor unit's start will delay 3 mins.
6. When you stop the Air con, the indoor unit will continue blowing, until the afterheat is exhausted.