● The power cord is unplugged.
● House's circuit breaker is actually tripped.
● The power supply voltage problem.
● First check to see if it is plugged in.
● If the circuit is tripped, unplug the refrigerator then reset the circuit.
●Check if the other appliance such as washing machine is on.If not, the power supply voltage is failure, it needs the electrician or equipped with a voltage regulator.
When returning from a power outage or brownout, the power may not restart well. This may result in the processor locking up.
Once the power returns, follow these steps:
● Unplug your refrigerator firstly.
● wait for 5 minutes.
● Then replug your refrigerator.
When power returns, the unit may repower but the display will show the actual temperature instead of the factory default set temperatures.
In this case, set the refrigerator to Super Cool and Super Freeze modes until the unit returns to the desired operating temperature.
At the moment the IE browser doesn't support to visit our live chat service, we will wait for you in other popular browsers.