Improper use of batteries may cause battery leakage, which may corrode the remote control or cause battery explosion. The following precautions must be obeyed:
1. Always replace batteries in pairs.
2. Never use a new battery together with an old one.
3. Never use batteries of different types together.
4. Never recharge, short circuit, reassemble, heat or burn used batteries.
5. If you don't use the remote control for a long period, take the batteries out of the remote control so as not to cause battery leakage thus damaging the remote control.
At the moment the IE browser doesn't support to visit our live chat service, we will wait for you in other popular browsers.